7th Annual NC " Z" Car Show

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 7th Annual NC " Z" Car Show
From: "Ben Zech" <motormite@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 09:45:03 -0400
To all interested party's in the SE........
I just received this information from the local Z car chapter. they have
invited all Roadsters and 510's to attend this show.
If you are interested, please email
bfrazier@triad.rr.com
Thanks,
BZ/RZ/NC/SPL/SRL/"SEROC"
motormite@hotmail.com

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
THE 7th ANNUAL
NORTH CAROLINA
Z CAR SHOW
May 4th - 6th
Open to all Datsun and Nissan Zs, 510s and Roadsters

Friday Evening
Dinner and social at Darryls 7-11pm

Saturday
Registration 9:00  10:30am
Car Show 10am - 1pm
Location and Show Sponsor:

1810 South Main Street     High Point, NC 27261
Phone: (336) 884-4122 * www.highpointnissan.com
E-Mail: sales@highpointnissan.com
Rally to Hester Park 1-1:30
Food is included in price of registration
Awards and raffle prizes to be awarded afterwards
(This will be a great time to meet others and ask questions)
Around 5pm we will meet at Logans Steakhouse for dinner.  Directions will
be included in the registration packet.
Afterwards, we will proceed to the Silver 11 Estate where you are welcome to
swim, sit in the hot tub, ride go-carts, golf or watch Z videos and
socialize.
This is within walking distance of the Microtel.

Sunday
Rally to Governors Cup Races
Meet at Darryls and leave at 8am.
Virginia International Raceway, Danville, VA
Featuring the 3rd US Bugatti Grand Prix Racers
$10 entry fee including parking and paddock access

Enjoy the Ride!

For more information,
e-mail bfrazier@triad.rr.com

Class sponsors include:
The Z Shop, Brinsfield Imports, Victoria British, Advance Auto, J C Nizzan &
CapriFlavors Inc.