RE: FW: Frame Padding Replacement

To: bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: FW: Frame Padding Replacement
From: bob_wilson@agilent.com
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 09:30:50 -0400
I used that colored closed cell foam from Orchard Supply Store, here in the
San Jose area. It is similar to Insolite Pads used for camping (you put your
sleeping bag on for insulation from the cold ground). OSH had several colors
(and thicknesses I think). Mine was a turquoise color. Don't know if it was
a good idea or not. I put it only in several places, not over the whole
frame. I used that reinforces rubber (also from OSH) for the pads where the
14 bolts go through.

Bob Wilson
'70 1600 roadster