RE: Frame Padding Replacement

To: "'datsunmike'" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: Frame Padding Replacement
From: "Dziuba, Larry" <LarryD@pengrowth.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 15:09:50 -0600
I bought a similar sounding material from a company that manufactures just
about anything.  I believe it is made up of rubber and nylon layers.  I was
thinking of holding it in place by using some basic silicone caulking.  I
will only do this if I can get it all in w/ a dry fit first.  I don't want
the stuff to work its way out over time.  I know it will be cinched down
once I torque in all the bolts.

If more is needed on one side of the car versus the other, can I chaulk it
up to a slightly twisted frame?  Need to know this as I don't want to load
up one side more that the other.  Could affect body part fits.  Larry.