Re: Mystery Car...?

To: "Robin Krause" <robinkrause@hotmail.com>, goldenmaia@onebox.com,
Subject: Re: Mystery Car...?
From: Alex Avery <aavery@rica.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 15:19:31 -0400
1. The messages seem to indicate that those center caps are "original"
Datsun caps.  Is that correct?

2. I have a cool set of Shelby aluminum alloy wheels very similar to these
(a spoke-style) and I can't find any center caps that fit them. The
original caps inserted into the Shelby wheels from behind. The "DATSUN"
knock-off style on these wheels are attached to the face of the wheel via
screws and would work for my wheels--just drill/tap the right holes and
bingo.  Are there any caps like these available, orig or aftermarket? If
so, where?  I can't find anything near this nice.  Just junk.

Help me find cool center caps to go with my cool wheels.
Alex Avery
Staunton, VA