Atlanta Visit

To: fairlady@telstra.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Atlanta Visit
From: <Chris.Brucciani@ercgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 14:30:40 -0500
Would love to hook up.  We could have dinner at my house or I can meet you
anywhere around town.  Might be worth seeing if you can come in the weekend
before for the Walter Mitty at Road Atlanta.  Really a nice event (check the
link below).  If it matters - the IRL is racing at the oval south of the
city on Saturday night April 28th and I won some tickets from the local
radio station last night.  If you have interest -we could go.  I really
don't care for the IRL, but I fear that with all the woes in CART it may be
the only surviving series.  Rooms at the Hampton Inn in Gainesville (pretty
close to Road Atlanta) were going for about $70 per night.  As things get
closer and you know your schedule - give me a call.

Marietta, GA
1968 2000
1973 240Z

770-569-7139 wk