Re: Road & Track O/T

To: <Geegc@aol.com>, "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Road & Track O/T
From: Ronnie Day <ronday@home.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 14:18:30 -0500
>In this month's R&T is a column by Peter Egan, an old guy like me, who
>writes
>about the joys of gapping points, adjusting tappets, and generally mucking
>about under the hoods of his pre electronic age cars.  It is a typical Egan
>piece, full of nostalgia for a time past and unlikely to be regained.
>
>As owners of old roadsters, I thought the article would strike a responsive
>chord in the members of this list, and I recommend it to all.

Pete's columns are always great, and (as Gary mentions) often like
looking in a mirror or reading one's own thoughts. R&T published a
compilation of Pete's columns a couple of years ago. Wonder if it's still
available and if it's been updated? Guess I need to dig around some and
see.

FWIW, Ron

Ronnie Day
ronday@home.com
Dallas/Ft. Worth
'71 510 2-dr (Prepared Class Autocrosser)
'73 510 2-dr (Street Toy)