Re: Mystery Car...?

To: aavery@rica.net, robinkrause@hotmail.com, goldenmaia@onebox.com,
Subject: Re: Mystery Car...?
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 15:30:57 -0400
All,

I have a set of wheels that are similar (actually they are alloy centers
with steel outer rims) and I have kept my eye out for these caps.  I have
seen them a while back at Pep Boys.  These are NOT original caps - the
Datsun logos were available a few years back (may still be through JC
Whitney - I dunno for sure)  I will plan to drop by the local pep boys to
see if they still stock those caps.

Sid