Re: Mystery Car...?

To: Alex Avery <aavery@rica.net>
Subject: Re: Mystery Car...?
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 14:41:43 -0500
I have a set of center caps on my 200ZX wheels that may be of use to you.
They are not knock off type, just round caps, but they do have the "D"
on them, chrome letters on an unusual red background.  I will take a
picture of them tonight and post the url.  I bought these about 6 months
ago from the dealer.  His computer said that there were still quite a
few in stock in the warehouses, he did a search for 12 and they came back
as being in stock.  As I recall they were only about $8 each!

Peace,
Pat

--

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner