Re: Solexes 4 sale

To: "Ben Zech" <motormite@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Solexes 4 sale
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 13:54:28 -0400
BZ,

I do but if something happens to it I don't get toooooo upset as I did when
my Z was totaled. When my Roadster was stolen it was a piece of cake.
Fortunately they didn't get it out of the parking garage but did manage to
rip my interior, smash a fender, ruin the starter motor and kill my battery.
I sued the garage and won and restored the car again. Oh well.
\
Mike