Re: Venolia question..Thank you!

To: "Pamela Pepoy" <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>,
Subject: Re: Venolia question..Thank you!
From: "Mike Kerr" <mikekerr@innercite.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 10:48:11 -0700
most venolia pistons come with valve releafs     if you have them then the
way they go in should b a easy one...   I have some venolia kicking around
out in my mass of parts  that have the valve releafs in them , i could look
at them and maybe help you out give me a call

Mike Kerr
Roadster Restoration
PH# 530-644-6777
Fax # 530-644-7252