Re: OT - Nissan Service or lack of

To: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Subject: Re: OT - Nissan Service or lack of
From: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 20:32:34 -0700
Brian,

Thanks for the info on CSI. First I heard of it, and coincidentally a local
TV news program ran an item on it tonight. Hard to believe, but they say
that the CSI is actually higher for independents than it is for the
dealorships here in the SF Bay Area. That really floored me.

My wife and I are writing several complaint letters. The service rep tried
to give a lame excuse for not greasing the door hinges, saying the grease
gets on people's clothes. I told him that he should take it off the
checklist. Don't see how that excuse applies to the hood latch not getting
the grease. Or the radiator overflow tank being empty and not getting
filled. Lube points not getting touched, etc. After we got the Altima back
the 2nd time today, all the items weren't done.. And neither was the Z when
we picked it up.

Fred - So.SF