RE: WD-40

Subject: RE: WD-40
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 23:23:16 -0400
I sold WD-40 for years and never did know what it stood for.
Also I had people buy it for their sunburns and a couple of other
things.

SUNBURNS!?!?!?!?
Take it from a native Floridian - There are NO automotive products that are
good for sunburn.  Not even Lexol.  Good sunscreen and aloe after the fact.
If you've left the top down too long, an old Jamaican remedy is to brew VERY
strong tea, soak a rag in it, and put the rag on the burn for a few hours.
If that doesn't work, I think the next step in Jamaica is "Ganja".  Didn't
you California guys make that legal for Medicinal purposes?
Brian