Re: WD-40

To: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>,
Subject: Re: WD-40
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 21:43:44 -0700
Ganga is off topic, but what the Hey!  Here in Arizona the People voted for
the Legalization of Medicinal "Pot"( gee I hope that word is not offensive
to some of the list) twice, and a Federal Judge struck it down twice also.

Makes you wonder why we vote.

Oh I almost forgot to stay on topic.  My Roadster is still not running.
Pat