Re:WD-40

To: Tomet9@aol.com
Subject: Re:WD-40
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 12:43:12 -0700 (PDT)
--- Tomet9@aol.com wrote:
> List,
>
>    Just a bit of trivia, WD in WD-40 stands for water displacement.
>
>                Tom

In defense of WD-40, I use it on all electronic stuff except for high
tech stuff. It in my 20+  years of guitar experience works as well as
the Expensive stuff.
 I've used it on car distributers after they have gotten wet from the
car wash...starts right up. used it on switches, connectors. It does
not cause rust!
Only downfall I've found is it attracts dirt, but the dirt will get to
the connection, contact, etc. anyway!
Just my 2cents
BTW, I am officially out of lurk mode, still in heavy duty work mode to
get some stuff paid off, but I will be silent no more. Like it or not
I'm back to yacking.

Roman
66 1600
67.5 1600 (coming home soon)