Re: Re:WD-40

To: "John Fernandez, Jr." <johnf@cp-tel.net>,
Subject: Re: Re:WD-40
From: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 21:45:33 -0700
Sunburns? If another bit of folklore I read is true, you're in for trouble
at the beach. I read that some people use it to attract salmon. Yup. They
rub it on their hootchies and it attracts salmon like crazy. (I know what
you're thinking, hootchies are plastic lures, don't think nasty!)

Fred - So.SF