Body Panel Dilemma

To: "Roadsters (E-mail)" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Body Panel Dilemma
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 11:08:06 -0500
Hey guys/gals - I have a dilemma.  Should I use my NOS finders, hood, and
deck lid on my custom.  These parts have never been installed on a Roadster
and in near perfect factory primed condition.  I have been saving them
(about 10 years) in case of an accident and if these parts were no longer
available - which may be the situation.   Looking at the vendor sites, these
parts are pricey and hard to get and I would hate to install them just to
have a SUV run over me.  Enjoy them now or save for a rainy day mmmm.......
Performance fiberglass was to use the fenders for molds, but he seems to
have gotten out of business - just selling parts already made.

Another question - has anyone done the Volvo 4 piston caliper brake
conversion?

Happy Roadstering!
Phil
SEROC!