RE: Which is number 1 cylinder?

To: roadster@rcn.com, ambradley@yahoo.com, bob_wilson@agilent.com,
Subject: RE: Which is number 1 cylinder?
From: bob_wilson@agilent.com
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 07:23:45 -0700
To all of you who were following the thread on the distributor orientation,
mine was 180 degrees off. Last night I removed it and put the gear/shaft
thingie back in after rotating it 180 degrees. Fred is right. The  Clymer
manual text is wrong (I followed it carefully when I first put this
together). So follow the picture (correct) or do the opposite of the text.

Bob Wilson