Re: Which is number 1 cylinder?

To: "Adam Bradley" <ambradley@yahoo.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Which is number 1 cylinder?
From: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 22:17:46 -0800
Adam,

No, professionally? Not me. I had oral surgery today and the pain-killers
are making me think coherently, strange huh? Normally "thingee" works for me
when I post!

My work email is really bad, as my posts sometimes take several hours to
come back. Posts take strange detours on the Internet as they find their way
to their destination. But I agree - this list server is wonderful, we don't
have to rely on bad-translation manuals for servicing our roadsters.

Fred