Re: clubs

To: "Thomas in Sweden" <csp311@telia.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: clubs
From: "The Belgian Roadster" <chriss@euregio.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 10:11:53 +0100
Mayonaise.... of course! I like it that way!
Maybe we should send some real French fries and mayonaise to the next
US roaster meeting sure they only know Heinz Tomato Ketchup!!!

Just kidding!
Peace & Love to my International Datsun Roadster Owner friends from
Belgium.

-----UrsprC<ngliche Nachricht-----