Re: The search is over

To: KWS711@aol.com, bluebirds@bluebirds.datsun510.com,
Subject: Re: The search is over
From: "Mike Adams" <mikeadam@wcnet.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 00:22:49 +0000
Ok - I'll respond -
Wow !
Great news !!!!!!!!
>Today I bought the car I've been looking for for months.
>A  71 2dr. Pale yellow. L18, SU's, 200SX 5 speed, Quickor
>springs & sway bars, very nice stock interior. A very sweet
>stock body.

Don't know what any of this stuff is - or care to learn -
But it must be fantastic!!!!!!
Sorry I don't care for 510's - nothing personal mind you.
Sell the roadster - it takes all kinds to make a world.
If you ever make it to TX. in the Roadster feel free to come and cruise w/me
If your in the 510 - your only about 1700 miles from home - good luck
Mike
TDROC ; )