The search is over

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, bluebirds@bluebirds.datsun510.com
Subject: The search is over
From: KWS711@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 22:31:59 EST
Today I bought the car I've been looking for for months.
A  71 2dr. Pale yellow. L18, SU's, 200SX 5 speed, Quickor
springs & sway bars, very nice stock interior. A very sweet
stock body.

Thank you Mike and Sue for taking such good care of her (him?).
I will give her (him?) a good home.

Some questions for the 510 list:

-What's the choice for upgrading seats (front and rear)?
-I was given a 610 wiper motor with the car. Told it speeds
up the wipers some, but that the wiring is different and tricky.
Anyone have experience with one? Intermittents?
-Has anyone installed cruise control on an SU motor?
-The stock color is pale yellow. I couldn't read the paint #
on the Dime web site. Is it 915, 919??
I'm sure more questions will follow, but that's a good start.

To the roadster list: I hope I'll be welcome at local cruises
now that I'm a traitor. I'm contemplating selling the roadster. The
shop is kinda cramped.

Kim
Scappoose, OR
68 2000