Re: Perfect Day for a Run AND for an Auto-X

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Perfect Day for a Run AND for an Auto-X
From: Thomas in Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 01:58:57 +0100
The BMW SMG transmission is slightly different and not
as quick as the Ferrari type. They are both based on
manual boxes. BMW dont have the steering wheel shifter
either. Right now these are expensive solutions but the
price will go down over the next 5 years. I think we will
see more of this from all manufacturers soon. The
button/paddle shift on the performance type cars
and CVT on the economy cars. CVT = Continous Variable
Transmission. (snowmobile type transmission)

Thomas