Re: The search is over

To: <KWS711@aol.com>
Subject: Re: The search is over
From: "kerry zariwny" <kzariwny@home.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 10:35:23 -0800
Hi Kim
I do not know much about 510s but congratulations on scoring after your long
search! Nothing is cooler than finally
finding what you were looking for.

Since my only requirement is that the driver be a cool guy and since I know you
are, you can cruise with me any day
regardless of what you drive.

Kerry Z
West Linn, Or
1968 1600

p/s when I am not driving my roadster, I drive a Toyota 4x4 and have actually
shown up at Roadster meets on my CBR600
when my car was on blocks. I hope that does not exclude me from what seems to
be becoming the Elitist Roadster Cruises.