Re: Perfect Day for a Run AND for an Auto-X

To: "Thomas J." <tomph@ispchannel.com>
Subject: Re: Perfect Day for a Run AND for an Auto-X
From: Dennis Currington <DC@Datsuns.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 10:41:27 -0800
"Thomas J." wrote:

> Hi Dennis and all,
>
> Nice photos but ... it seems to me that a ferrari should have a larger shift
> lever than that!
>
> http://classicdatsun.com/photos/r0300279.jpg
>
> Tom (My shifter is bigger than yours) P    ;)

Tom,

I wondered if someone would pick up on that :-).  I thought about having a
contest to "find the shifter" on that photo.

That is one (of many) my favorite options on that model....those neat paddles
used to shift attached to the back of the steering wheel.

Wonder if I could use that wheel on my Roadster ??? :-)    (maybe for turn
signals, at least)

Dennis

--
Dennis Currington