Re: Roadster Transmission

To: "Arthur" <maybee@zebra.net>,
Subject: Re: Roadster Transmission
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 17:35:00 -0500
Art,

You use the 1600 manifold and bore it out to fit the 2L carbs. As for the
linkage, the only part you need is the balance/connector rod that goes
between the 2L carbs. I used the adjustable 1600 carb link to connect the
throttle shaft on the manifold to the balance rod.

You will have to drill the throttle shaft on the manifold and reposition one
of the ball ends to align with the 2L balance rod. I also cut off the front
of the throttle shaft to give it a cleaner and stock look.

It works out fine and you don't need Z therapy carbs.

Mike