Roadster Transmission

To: "A datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster Transmission
From: "Arthur" <maybee@zebra.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 00:50:39 -0600
I was looking at http://www.datsunsports.com/ and on they made mention of a
warner transmisison in quite a few spots. Is this different than the stock
transmission that would come with my 69' 1600?

Still have questions about the rear spring setup on my 69' I don't need hard
facts the opinions of people on the list would be appreciated if they don't
know for sure. The springs are almost completely without arch and it looks
like bracket were put in to keep the ride height about normal with the flat
rear springs. Do you think this was somone's way of compensating for a spring
that has lost it's arch? Or is this possibly a higher preformance spring? I
don't know. I just want to know because I don't know whether to keep this
setup of replace it with the stock springs from my 70' roadster.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Arthur