Re: Roadster Transmission

To: "A datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Roadster Transmission
From: "Arthur" <maybee@zebra.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 11:16:04 -0600
Yeah.. I had noticed how a lot of stock roadsters sit too high in the front.
It really looks a little funny. I think I have decided to build my spare
engine into a 2000cc Stroker. Since it's a spare, I can take my time. I just
feel that the only way I'll be able to get it right is to take time and not
cut corners. Getting the flow of the head up carbs, etc. Someone  said
somthing about mounting 2000 SUs to the stroked 1600. What is required to do
this? Do you need the manifolds from the 2000? Or do the manifolds from the
1600 need to be modified?

Arthur