Re: Roadster Transmission

To: Arthur <maybee@zebra.net>,
Subject: Re: Roadster Transmission
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 10:11:22 -0800 (PST)
My book from Dean says that 2000 carbs will mount as-is to the 1600
manifold with the 2000 spacers, although you'll need to modify your
linkage as the 2000 carbs are mirror images and the 1600 carbs are the
same (except for the vacuum advance).

ZTherapy sells modified 2000 carbs that with swapped linkages so they
bolt on with no linkage modification.

Adam
'70 1600

http://auctions.yahoo.com/