Re: OT FW: Nigerian Scam Letters

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OT FW: Nigerian Scam Letters
From: SRL311guy@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 13:53:14 EST
Phil's post was  but clearly off topic. Agreed, off-topic chatter on the list
should be kept to a minimum, however, Phil's post was well-intentioned and he
DID use the *OT* warning in the subject line...so IMHO your curiosity just
got the better of you.

The appropriate response would have been the Delete key.

My $.02

Craig Carter