Re: OT FW: Nigerian Scam Letters

To: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>,
Subject: Re: OT FW: Nigerian Scam Letters
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 10:44:56 -0800

       Treat as urgent

       Mon, 05 Mar 2001 10:01:31 -0000

         edward_george27@hotmail.com

                                                                  Previous

Next

;

                           STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
             FROM THE DESK OF [DR. EDWARD GEORGE] DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF
              FINANCE UNDER FOREIGN PAYMENT WEST AFRICAN MONETARY
             CONTROL (WAMC) NORTH-WEST ZONAL APPROVAL DEPARTMENT
                              OFFICE BURKINA FASO
                            TELE/FAX:(00226)38-54-87

  ATTN:CHAIRMAN/MANAGING DIRECTOR,

     REQUEST FOR THE URGENT TRANSFER OF THE SUM OF {US$15.300.000.00}
     [FIFTEEN MILLION THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS]ONLY. INTO YOUR
     ACCOUNT.

  Compliment of the season to you in general. I am the deputy Director
  of finance under foreign payment approval dept. Of West Africa
  Monetary Control (WAMC). North-West Zonal office Burkina faso. My
  office oversees all developmental projects financed by the economic
  Comunity of West Africa State (ECOWAS). Within this zone (Burkina
  Faso, Niger, Mali and Mauritania). With reference to an introduction
  and recommendation made of your esteemed firm by a friend who works
  in the Burkina Faso Chambers of Commerce and industry, I do hereby,
  Wish to commence talk with you on a highly confidential level. After
  due consultations with my colleagues, We have decided to contact you
  in order to arrange for a possible transfer of the sum of Fifteen million

  three hundred thousand dollars (US$15.300.000.00)
  into your private account. This money is a subject
  of an over inflated sum acquired from contracts awarded by my Agency
  in the past years principally for the development of agriculture and
  health facilities in all the West African Countries mentioned above.
  The original contractors have how ever, been paid and all projects
  executed by them commissioned. This over inflated amount can not be
  withdraw locally from the paying Bank because the contract concern
  foreign firm. As a matter of trust, honesty and secrecy, we have
  decided to contact you as to assist us provide an account for this
  transaction if you have accepted to assist and fully participate in
  this transaction, kindly furnish us with the necessary information
  such as Bank address, Name, Account number, Account name, Bank telex
  number, with this information provided, the said sum will be
  transferred to your account without difficulties. The sharing after
  a successful transfer will be (25%) for you (70%) for us and (5%)
  for any expenses incurred during the transaction. Immediately all
  these information gets to us, we will then present every document to
  the Bank legally. Be rest assured with our connections, everything
  will be through within a short time. After many years of meticulous
  serves to the government and people of sub region we would not want
  our image to be dented. There fore we expect you to handle this
  transaction with utmost maturity by keeping everything secret I can
  assure you that if our instructions are carefully adhered to, their
  will not be any hitch through out the transaction, there is no risk
  on your side, because we have perfected the deal very well over
  years. After the transfer, we will be coming over to your country
  for further sharing and possible investments. Awaiting to hear from
  you urgently through the above Tele/Fax N0 and include yours for
  easy communications.

                                                      BEST REGARDS
                                                    DR. EDWARD GEORGE

                                                                 Previous

                                                                        Next

;

   Get Mail

        Write Mail

             Address Book

) 2000 Netscape, All rights reserved. Legal & Privacy Notices.