Re: OT FW: Nigerian Scam Letters

To: "Adam Bradley" <ambradley@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: OT FW: Nigerian Scam Letters
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 11:31:58 -0800
Are you trying to justify your responding to their come on Carrot, by being
upset that there those of us that feel betrayed enough by Society that when
a scam comes along we respond by alerting all of the people we know.

 And  if no one was aware of this going on,  you could feel better when you
have been sucked in to the trap.  You could then say, Oh!  But I did'nt
know.
 Well you are aware, and if you think you will benefit by jumping onto their
bandwagon, I say: take a good leap, and good luck!
 Pat