Re: OT FW: Nigerian Scam Letters

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OT FW: Nigerian Scam Letters
From: RWM <RWM@rwmann.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 16:15:19 -0500
Seriously, if anyone is taking this personally, they are,
in my humble opinion, wound too tight to be driving a roadster.

- Bob Mann, '69 2000 Solex, waiting for Spring to spring

--
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.  > Airline Industry Analysis and Consulting
Port Washington, NY  11050 > tel 516-944-0900, fax 516-944-7280