RE: Datsun Roadster Book

To: <CalSpeed@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Datsun Roadster Book
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 20:30:03 -0800
I absolutely second that. This is a beautiful book that ranks right up there
with what has been available for the European marques. Wnat to genereate
some sales? Go you your local Barnes & Noble or Borders or whoever and
request that they carry this book. Let's generate some noise out there.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA