Datsun Roadster Book

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Datsun Roadster Book
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 16:52:42 EST
To all that this may concern;

The BADROC Roadster Book order has been completed and all orders have been
sent out.  Anyone who has ordered a book should have it by now or within the
next couple days.  (Except Ken the Datster Pletcher)

I would like to congratulate Phil on an incredible book.  I thought there was
alot of information on this Roadster List.  This book has soo much more that
I thought could be collected.  I am amazed at how thorough this book turned
out.  Great job Phil and thanks for taking the time to do it.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion