Re:

To: bmccarthy67@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 17:37:29 EST
bmccarthy67@hotmail.com writes:
<< My late model 67 came with two "bullet" style side mirrors
 in the trunk...(with 70% of the rest of the cars 'loose' parts)...but,the
 fenders and the doors have holes for mirrors. Is there a correct place to
 put the mirrors? >>

Hello,

Those two mirrors that you have are aftermarket mirrors.  Although they are
not original they have a great vintage look and would look nice on a Datsun
Roadster.  Where should they be mounted?  I would guess the most convenient
place would be where there are already holes.  Otherwise, and I am not sure
about this, But the RHD Roadsters were mounted on the fender.  I am sure that
I am not entirely right with that statement.  Maybe the answer is in Phils
Roadster book.

Michael <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/calspeed1/motorsports.html";>"Calspeed"
</A> Carion