Re: Overcharging deprestion

To: Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>, datsunmike
Subject: Re: Overcharging deprestion
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 09:41:53 -0800 (PST)
temporarily out of lurk mode....for now

it is; POSDROC, stands for piece of sh--  datsun roadster owners club.

how you got prozac out of that one is beyond me.I would smash and sell
all my cars for scrap metal before I'd ever take prozac.

On a lighter note; I think is is solved. John Sandoff and I have been
discussing it a bit, many tests have been done and everything points to

BAD ALTERNATER.

the thing that has had me spinning round the bushes is the fact that in
the manual, NEVER ONCE DOES IT LIST THE ALTERNATER AS A SOURCE OF AN
OVERCHARGING PROBLEM!!!

everything points to a voltage regulator or the "N" wire or the ground.
well I'm not nuts, don't need prozac, and know a good voltage
regulator.

so the point is: there can be other causes, even if the book doesn't
tell you about them.

Roman