Overcharging deprestion

To: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: Overcharging deprestion
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 08:12:41 -0800
>>Roman (guitar man) Rist Wrote - the only way anyone will hear from me is
when I sell a 70 1600 with "slight crowbar damage".

>datsunmike wrote - Roman, Was that PROZAC member?????

Speaking in my friend Roman's defense, any Roadster "holic" who can't drive
any of the three roadsters in his possession, is by right, a member of
PROZAC. I mean, how depressing can a situation be?

I want to help him but electrical problems give me a headache. We go over it
again and again on the phone. Everthing I come up with, he's already tried.
My only solution is remove the electrical system and replace with new.
Somehow I think that's too drastic and expensive.

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
Los Angeles
SoCalROC http://www.ameri-eagle.com/datsun/