Re: Fuel Injection & Distributor less Ignitions

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Fuel Injection & Distributor less Ignitions
From: Marc Sayer <marcsayer@home.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 09:37:02 -0800
datsunmike wrote:

> Marc,
>
> You mean TWM finally made the SU EFI units????? I saw that years ago and I
> thought they scrapped the idea it took so long.

They've had them for at least a year or two now. They have been trying to get
CARB certification for them for the 260Z, which they saw as one of their main
targets for the items since 260s must be smogged and their carbs are so bad.
They had them at their display at the MSA show last year and were looking for a
totally stock 260 they could use for CARB testing and certification. Scott
Brunning of Z Therapy was also there with his rebuilt SUs and some other things
he has been working on.

--
Marc Sayer
82 280ZXT