Re: Overcharging deprestion

To: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Overcharging deprestion
From: Alex Avery <aavery@rica.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 11:57:43 -0500
This is exactly why on my new 280Z project car I'm going with an all new
EFI system from SDS.  But then, this is relatively inexpensive on a car
designed for EFI with stock components that integrate seemlessly into such
a system.  But just the thought of my restored 280Z being completely absent
such electrical gremlins has me giddy.  I've had way too many electrical
woes that were both expense and time consuming (not to mention car
debilitating) to mess with it anymore.  Cars are for driving, not frustrating!

Just had to get that off my chest
Alex