Transclac Program

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Transclac Program
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 08:47:30 -0800
My fingers are numb from sending out copies of Transcalc.xls. Can Someone
please help by setting it up FTP for me?

There are others out there but this one has all the roadster transmissions
(1600, 2000 stock, 2000 mid, 2000 close, 240Z 4, 280ZX 5)  already plugged
in.

Also, many are complimenting me on it. I did not write it! Does anyone know
who did? The only upgrade I added was the 1600 gearbox. If we do get it on
FTP, it would be nice to credit it to the author.  I got this from Gordon,
Oct, 99. Gordo, did you write it? Looking through the Archives, I find that
Tom Walter offered one in the mid 90's. Is this it? Also, from the archives
I found that Dave Lum has some programs you might like in the Tech Sections
of his site http://www.datsuns.com/Tech/software.htm . RPM to Shift -
Compression/displacement/gearing/tires - HP / Aerodynamic drag.

So, Armchair Racers, Start your Computers! Maybe some Wonk will merge all
four programs and  make an automated Roadster Simulator with live action
sound and video.