Re: Seat Belts

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seat Belts
From: "J Friederich" <jfried@anv.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 07:37:44 -0800
Mike -

Please reconsider not wearing belts in the Roadster, rollbar or no.  I think
your chances of living if ejected in any type of accident are near nill.  In
MOST accidents you are likely to have, I believe you'd be far better off
with belts, better yet with a harness, and staying in the car.

-John F
'69 2000 (with harnesses)