Re: List

To: nturi@otw.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: List
From: "Ben Zech" <motormite@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 13:09:45 GMT
I agree with Nick, the list is fine the way it is, although I must admit
that when it gets to how much the cost of gas and the cost of Listerine are
per gallon I loose interest real quick. Just set your inbox to sort by
subject and you can go through and delete these real quick.Also do more
"reply" and less "reply to all".
The information that I have received from this list has been very helpful
and informative, I have been working on cars for 35 years as a hobby and
finally purchased a roadster last April after lusting after them for years,
now I have 6 (2 that are salvageable), one low (66) and one high (68), so,
you see I am partial to both.
As far as flaming the people that sell parts, I don't agree with it. I
purchased a large amount $4000.00 form one supplier (who shall remain
anonymous) and found after
doing more research that he had overcharged me on many of these  items. But,
you live and learn, my mistake, like Nick said "Life is too short"..... I
personally try to throw as much business to CDM as I can, visited with these
guys last June, they were extremely nice and took several hours to talk with
me, Dennis is #1 in my book.
Oh, BTW, thanks Tom for all the help you have given me, I have never seen
anyone that is so quick to respond when you need an answer ( I am sure I
will have more), hang in there.
Obligatory roadster content: I am getting ready to drop a late model 1600
engine in my 66.
Lets move forward, BZ

>From: Nick Turi <nturi@otw.com>
>To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
>Subject: List
>Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 06:30:31 -0600
>
>List,
>
>     Thank you all for making up such a fine list. I like the list fine as
>is. The subjects, the personalities, the mis-spellings, and especially the
>friends. Why change something if it is working?
>
>    The debates are what make this list so interesting. I have to admit
>that
>I do not comment or participate in all thoughts and subjects, but they all
>add to the amour of the list and the Datsun family. I personally am glad we
>have a variety of subjects. This is the atmosphere that makes it all come
>together.
>
>Friends....
>
>Enjoy! Lifes to short.
>
>Nick '66