Appropriate List topics

To: roadsterlist <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Appropriate List topics
From: B Strachan <bstrachan@home.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 06:47:37 -0800
I have to agree with Mark.  I see this list moving in the direction of
the E-type list, where probably 75% of the material is personal
chatting.  I think part of that has to do with the way the Jag list
return address structure works.  People (perhaps inadvertently) reply to
the whole list when it's obviously a person-to-person communication.
Whatever, the amount of trash email on that list is overwhelming.  There
are occasional gems of information but winnowing them out is almost more
trouble than it's worth.

I suspect many of the Datsun Roadster list subscribers don't realize
what a precious
resource Mark Bradakis (and yes, the guy who brings you this list is
Mark, this may come as a surprise to some) provides us.  Try starting up
a list exclusively for social chatter, Datsun-related or not, and see
how easy it is.

It would be nice if list members could indicate technical content (or
lack of same) in the subject line.  It would make for easier sorting.

For those who are offended by the length and/or content of this email,
well, the majority seems to want it that way.  What can I say.

Barrie
'66 2000
San Diego