Re: <R16> Brake brace for 67 & earlier & 3 <NR> subjects

To: az589@lafn.org, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: <R16> Brake brace for 67 & earlier & 3 <NR> subjects
From: "Alan Vedadi" <datsun_spl311@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 04:51:29 EST
STAN CHERNOFF <az589@lafn.org> wrote:

>Hi Alan,
>
>Thanks for the message.  I only have braces for cars with dual reservoir
>brake master cylinders, 67.5 and later cars.

Stan,

Thanks for the reply. Apparently, the recent discussion regarding your brake
braces has generated lots of interest. I have rec. messages for sharing
info. from eager list members. So, I'm posting your reply. Hope you don't
mind!

As to the dilemma for 67 & earlier owners:
Would you be interested in designing one?
If yes, how many commitments does it take <grin>?
I need one before my firewall start cracking. How much $$ & where do I send
my check to?

Thanks
Alan Vedadi
1967 1600 SPL-311
Potomac Maryland

<None Roadster> my $.00000000000000000000002 worth:

DATSUN CALENDAR:
I finally met Mark Dent (yes, the Stickerman does exist) yesterday. I also
purchased a very handsome Datsun calendar from him. Apparently he has tons
of them in his office. I asked him why he carried such a big inventory. His
reply was shocking. His estimate had been based on the favorable responses
he got from the list. After printing, however, not that many people
purchased. This is not proper!!!!
Sorry Mark, hope you don't get P.O. @ me for posting this.

LIST:
I am a member of some other lists of various topics. This list is among one
of the best. It is as helpful as it is compassionate, w/ a delight sense of
humor. However, some of the suggestions regarding the proper usage of
subject matter can ease the screening process. Hence, better utilization of
the delete key (ie, this one). Other lists use them and it seems to be
working.

REAR BUMPER WANTED:
One of you guys (I think) F@#$%%^ me out of buying a nice re-chromed rear
bumper on e-bay. This would have completed my roadster restoration, for now.
So, I am looking for a VERY NICE rear bumper w/ Guards, & light for 67.
Anyone?

Alan Vedadi
1967 1600 SPL-311
Potomac Maryland