Re: List

To: nturi@otw.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: List
From: Lafoxparts@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 08:36:34 EST
In a message dated 2/26/00 3:45:44 AM Pacific Standard Time, nturi@otw.com
writes:

<<
 List,

     Thank you all for making up such a fine list. I like the list fine as
 is. The subjects, the personalities, the mis-spellings, and especially the
 friends. Why change something if it is working?

    The debates are what make this list so interesting. I have to admit that
 I do not comment or participate in all thoughts and subjects, but they all
 add to the amour of the list and the Datsun family. I personally am glad we
 have a variety of subjects. This is the atmosphere that makes it all come
 together.

 Friends....

 Enjoy! Lifes to short.

 Nick '66