List

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: List
From: Nick Turi <nturi@otw.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 06:30:31 -0600
List,

    Thank you all for making up such a fine list. I like the list fine as
is. The subjects, the personalities, the mis-spellings, and especially the
friends. Why change something if it is working?

   The debates are what make this list so interesting. I have to admit that
I do not comment or participate in all thoughts and subjects, but they all
add to the amour of the list and the Datsun family. I personally am glad we
have a variety of subjects. This is the atmosphere that makes it all come
together.

Friends....

Enjoy! Lifes to short.

Nick '66