Re:Poll (I like high windshields)

To: Mark Dent <stickerman@home.com>
Subject: Re:Poll (I like high windshields)
From: Paul.Kort@marconimed.com
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 06:56:57 -0500

Please respond to Mark Dent <stickerman@home.com>

To:   Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>

>I can not be the only one who likes the high windshields, my favorite is
>the 68 1600 ( I have had 2) Why?
>1. I like 68 because of no side marker lamps

>Mark

  But I always thought that, of the tall windshield models, the '69 looked the
best, ... because of the tear drop side markers!  But I do like the '68s for the
clean tail view with out license plate lights on the body.
  But then, even though I drive a '69, the flatdash models are still my favorite
1600s.  While a 2000 has the HP, I like my 1600s maintenance record!

Paul
SPL311-25812
OROC