RE: restoration frame off

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: restoration frame off
From: Eric Frisbee <EFrisbee@incc.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 23:30:03 -0700
I did the same thing with my '68 2000... and still have parts all over the
place!!   Fortunately there are 12 roadsters of varying years at my parents
place which makes reassembly a breeze!  So be crazy, buy all the roadsters
you can, then you will NEVER be lost in a frame off resto!

Also my vote for favorite roadster...   I'll gladly take ANY Datsun!   I've
driven every year 1600 and the '68, '69, '70 2000's...    Now to find a
1500!

Eric
WyCROC
http://members.xoom.com/WyCROC/home.htm