Re: Poll (I like high windshields)

To: philip.erickson@Agouron.COM
Subject: Re: Poll (I like high windshields)
From: Jimmy J Claypool <a68srl311@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 12:51:46 -0800
I like high windshield cars also. I am not anywhere near as tall as you
guys 5-9, but with a hat on in my friends 67.5 it stuck over the
windshield.
i like the 68's for the lack of side marker and license plate lights.
I like the 2L for the power. I daily drive a 71 2002 so the 68 is just
for weekends and autocrosses. However i am faced with buying the solid
gold timing set (from Fairlady Products $565). I believe I remember
someone said they woere going to have one for sale?? Any help there
guys??
My 69 roadster is getting the rotary treatment, likely a mildly ported
13B with a 45mm Mikuni.
If anyone is interested there will be an autocross school in Marina, Ca
this Sunday. I am a member of NorCal UFO and will be helping out. If
anyone wants to show up All help is welcomed. Or just come by and watch
for a bit.
Oh BTW the decent running 1600 and 4 speed from my 69 is for sale for
$200 Its in Sacto You come get it.

Jimmy and Sara Claypool
Sacramento, Ca.
2- 71 2002's