Re: restoration frame off

To: mclothier@earthlink.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: restoration frame off
From: BERKEN@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 21:32:58 EST
In a message dated 02/23/2000 7:26:41 PM Mountain Standard Time,
mclothier@earthlink.net writes:

<< I'm one of the slow ones on the list. I have read Tom's discourse on
 how to organize a tear down at least twice and when I started to take my
 68 1600 apart all common sense went out the window. I now have coffee
 cans full of nuts and bolts AND NO PICTURES. I'm so mad at myself I
 could cry. All is not lost however, I plan to take things slow and I
 will get it back to gather ( I have to so I can sleep in the bedroom
 again) :=).
 Oh well, back to work.....
 Mike Clothier
 Norco, Ca.
 70 1600
 68 1600 (in millions of parts) >>

Mike,

The other solution is to just buy another one of the same year.  Might even
be cheaper than all those pictures!

Joseph Berkenbile
70 1600
Warren Me.